Sharing is good.
In response to lots of questions about what’s ok to do with my patterns and what’s not I’ve compiled a little list.
- Be free to create from my inspiration.
- Credit me as the source.
- Create and copy for personal use, gifts, and charity.
- Make changes and share them.
- Translate my pattern into another language and share the translation, credit me, and let me know about it.
- Sell my patterns or tutorials or the finished products from them.
- Copy patterns or tutorials to sell or for other than personal use.
Thanks for coming to my site and I hope you are inspired.